We decided to open in 2017 a “Humanlab” digital manufacturing pilot plan dedicated to health for all which will spread all over the continents.
The humanlab will allow self-repairing of humans the ones with the others.
The aim is then to spread this model to all volunteer places on the planet, including fablabs, to create a network of mutual assistance and international protopying.
Thank you to our partner ASKORIA, the Humanlab V1 is now opened ! It is managed by our fabmanagers Yohann Véron and Delphine Bezier. The Humanlab is a fablab respecting and sharing the fablab charter.
Public transportation :
- Metro : direction « Kennedy » : « Villejean Université » / walk 5 mn
- Bus : lines C4 and 14 : « Bois Labbé »
Active everyday excepted monday (team meeting).
OPENLAB free and open for everybody thursday 9:00-12:00 / 14:00-17:00 from january 12th 2017.
You can also take an appointment by contacting the fabmanagers (see below).
- 3D Printers (5 makerbot PLA/1 Bicéphale PLA/ABS and other)
- Laser cutters (1 ML Laser, 1 Trotech)
- Open source electronics kits, Arduino, Raspi, Sensors…
- Tools to make almost everything from soldering irons to hammers…
Contact Fabmanagers :
If you want to be a partner : firstname.lastname@example.org
Creating a prosthetic leg that anybody could customize using 3d printing and creativity.